Professional Experience: 13 years
Certifications: B. Kin Exercise and Health Physiology, Precision Nutrition Level 1, Poliquin International Certification Program Level 1 and 2, NCCP Olympic Lifting
Background: Kaylee has been in the fitness industry for over ten years. She has worked her way up from trainer, to manager, to director, but still maintains a passion for assisting clients reach their goals. She is passionate about helping any client transform their body and their life, to find freedom through health and physical fitness – this freedom can be different things for different people:
- Freedom to eat what you want without guilt or excessive dieting while still reaching your weight loss goals.
- Freedom to be strong enough to feel proud of what your body can do, not only how it looks.
- Freedom to move well enough to be free of pain and limitations.
- Freedom to love yourself for where you are at, and where you are capable of going.
- Transforming your body results in transforming your life.